Final Flesh of Print

17 Apr

Buy_On_Amazon_hi

The Laszlo Letters of the modern world.  Check it.  Buy it.  Throw it at someone you love or hate…

Advertisements

12 Responses to “Final Flesh of Print”

1. Archfriend 17/04/2013 at 1:16 PM #

was just finishing putting my shattered brain back together from Final Flesh and now this?

2. leoa48 17/04/2013 at 1:16 PM #

Was waitin for y’all to post this. took yer damn time..anywhoo i ordered coz i luv y’all..

3. wickedceltics 18/04/2013 at 7:30 AM #

ordered without delay. Just waiting on an update for the blu-ray 3D Final Flesh. What gives, y’all?!

• pffr 20/04/2013 at 9:58 PM #

waiting on criterion…

4. doughbeast 24/04/2013 at 7:49 PM #

pretty decent book, and i aint yanking your nugget

5. Peter 01/05/2013 at 9:06 AM #

Sold! Can’t wait to bash this here good book against my noggin til I’m cured!

• Peter 15/05/2013 at 3:16 AM #

Almost finished. Love it. I let my dad read some of it after a couple martinis. His cackles shook the night air and stirred up the nocturnal critters into a frenzy.

6. John 03/05/2013 at 5:04 AM #

I picked this up last week at my favorite local bookstore here in Portland. I enjoyed the book very much and was laughing out loud many times while reading. Good stuff. I also appreciated the apology for “Final Flesh”, thanks Vernon!

7. anthony 05/05/2013 at 8:49 PM #

i’ve read this meaty book twice now. if i had a soul it would be shaken. as it is i just have a boner. 10/10

8. Trenton 12/05/2013 at 11:25 PM #

Vernon you are one of my favorite living artist.

9. Trenton Willey 13/05/2013 at 2:40 AM #

This book birthed out of the whole in the word the in a sentence from Tetherballs of Bougainnville. It’s foster parents were a triangle and a chair with gills that diearahed it into the skull of this human.

10. kegel exercises for men 18/07/2013 at 11:53 PM #

When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to be available
    that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.